Wednesday, February 10, 2010

VALENTINE'S DAY

Yes, it's getting HOT in here...

So, I like to play with food. Did I mention that somewhere already?

Oh well, we all have our weaknesses. Another one of mine is "going to class". If I have any inkling at all that I can get out of it, I don't go. This is a rationalization feature that has been part of my brain since at least high school. I think when I showed up at my high school graduation some people looked at me and wondered WHY I was there or WHO I was. LOL

So, now my excuse today to miss class, unless I'm a good girl, is "I have to work on my blog!!!" I have been one busy girl! I am posting pics now of my Valentine creations (LOL) and later will have more of One Bowl Brownies and Banana Muffins, along with recipes.

For now, enjoy these pics:





Started out with some little guys and they were SAD! They needed FRIENDS!



Oooohhhhhh, and look! They found some!



Close up shot :-)



View from the rear...



And, the side!



Aerial shot



Then we had to add a female just to make it more Valentine-ish!

I might just have to go to class tonight. It appears I've already been a little too naughty.

Thank Goodness Christmas is nowhere in sight!

Which brings me to also add- I was a bit upset while doing these because I was lamenting the thought that the next holiday up was Easter and, really, they may have paired toys and Santa with the birth of Christ and Easter eggs with a cross, but I didn't see HOW I would get away with doing any cakes like these for Easter. I was saddened until I remembered that the next holiday is





ST PATRICK'S DAY!!!





I am sure I can created some little drunken peckers for that!

LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment