Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ON THE LIGHTER SIDE

Shifting Gears a Bit

I AM a Libra, which means I balance things. And I DO balance things, I love Accounting so I'm used to all the debits and credits, etc. Which made me realize this morning upon reflecting on the blog-business lately that I have to take a day to "be light".

I have named this blog "Spacie Stacie" and people might read this and go "DAMN, how is she spacy?" TRUST ME...LOL I am...Recently I was out to breakfast with my hubby and Sarah Palin was on TV. He told me about a quote from her he read in Maxim magazine where she said she grew up her whole life hunting, etc. and if anyone didn't like killing/eating animals that they had plenty of room up there in Alaska for all the world's animals "right next to the mashed potatoes". ??? I spent the next five minutes asking my bewildered husband WHERE the mashed potatoes were. I thought maybe she was making a reference to Canada...

I have earned my nickname and there's not a lot I can do about it.

Another thing came to mind about COMPLACENCY. I realize not everyone has a lot of energy and might be able to relax just fine. I am NOT one of those people. Then again I am probably a little more caffeinated than most. I start my day with a Crystal Light energy drink followed by Monster low carb then a Peach Mango Green Tea Crystal Light (for metabolism, it says) and then a Propel. So, I (probably) have issues sitting still.

I have a few pics of how I'll be spending my time after graduation. I said this would be my un-serious post so here it is. Ha Ha...In my defense, and to give credit where credit is due, this idea was NOT mine. I got it from the Bachelorette Superstore's website.

Take a look and have fun...


Yes, they are what they appear to be!



These are just flesh colored ones I did a different day...



They got their close up...look at those googly eyes...LOL

Well, I'm off for a night of Biggest Loser and American Idol.

I have no idea who is really reading this. If you want to contact me and you don't have the proper account to comment, write to me at stacieschultz@aol.com

Have a great night!

1 comment: