Sunday, January 31, 2010

HERE COMES FEBRUARY

AND THERE WENT JANUARY

Well, my thoughts started with Bikini Girl's waist and naturally has turned into "weight" LOL

I DID address the issue in one of my earlier posts (the first one, as a matter of fact) that I had always hoped for a better body. Maybe I expressed that on Bikini Girl? LMAO In any case, based on the feedback I have gotten, next time I do bikini girl, she will have a more realistic waistline.

Now onto MY waistline. As nearly everyone does, we set New Year's Resolutions. I had set out with one of three paths, they all ended, of course, with me losing weight. One path said lose three pounds, then four pounds, then three pounds per month. The other was four-three-four, the other was after I read one of those "super-pump-you-up-you-can-do-anything-you-want-in-life" books (which I know is in my house still, but I haven't finished it and it's exact location in unknown...) that said I should have or could have lost seven.

Well, I lost three pounds, which was fine, as long as I lost something. After I read the aforementioned book, I had it that in the end (by the beginning of June) I would weight what I weighed in high school. We're even talking "freshman year of high school weight". LOL Ummmm, I don't care what the book says I can achieve, I think I should aim for something a little more doable. Maybe pre-first-baby weight?

And hell, if I reach THAT by June, and I'm extremely bored with nothing else better to do, I can wow the world and go to my freshman year of high school weight. Sounds like a plan to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment