Monday, January 18, 2010

Fear

FEAR

Hmmmm....what is it about it that keeps us from progressing?

I felt myself absolutely GRIPPED by it this weekend. I am in the midst of completing several things that are important to me: graduating in May, starting a business, freeing myself from school and (hopefully) able to work out some more (which I was VERY successful at in summer of 2009!) and suddenly I am faced with a wall of OH MY GOD!!!!

Can I REALLY do it???

Oh my...can I REALLY be successful?

Yes, I guess...???

There is just a part of me, that no matter how much I have accomplished and no matter how many hurdles I have overcome (MANY!) that I just don't feel like I can:

1) Get my Bachelor's Degree in Business this May
2) Start up a secondary business as a cake decorator (in an untapped market) to pay off my student loans
3) Have an excellent body

I am so scared of accomplishing anything worthy that when it came to my first homework assignment in International Finance being completed tonight, I was looking for help anywhere...PLEASE!!! someone...Only to look at it and get it done myself in less than an hour.

I guess I am learning that "help" helps but without it, I'm doing fine on my own. Scary feeling, but eventually good. I did not get to where I am today by relying on other people. I have a 3.9 GPA and I have been the one to dig my group members out of holes we have found ourselves in. I CAN do and will continue to do so.

Its just a little scary sometimes!

3 comments:

  1. You're so silly with the "Spacie" Stacie. This is going to be a BIG year for you! Powodzenia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. POWO- what? LMAO I can do it!

    I need to learn how to upload pics, THEN we're going to get a LOT of comments...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just going Polish on ya.. it means Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete