Tuesday, January 19, 2010

POWER

THE POWER LIES IN little ole' me!

And the game is on!

I hesitated starting this blog NOW, because REALLY, in a few months, this will be ALL food, cakes, desserts, etc.

What I guess I care to share now is how it all arrives at that. You just don't wake up one morning and say, "Hmmm....I guess I'll start a blog!" I have a few months here where I can maybe empower some people to start THEIR dreams as I plan to start mine. Not that it has always been my DREAM to do what I endeavor to accomplish but a means to an end (paying off my student loans) that will also afford me a means of play and much learning. I LOVE playing with food! Nothing can be more fun to me.

So, from now until roughly April/May? We'll be toying with thoughts on how this can be successful. I have many pics for people to comment on...LOL And plan on taking many more. I do not mind criticism, I appreciate it. If you see something that can be improved upon or have a creative idea, I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Some people (maybe family?) will go OMG and think I'm nuts...money is money...its not like I'm a stripper! Just a little ole cake decorator....

No comments:

Post a Comment