Monday, May 10, 2010

DONE!!!!

Well, we're now done!



And what remains to be seen is HOW I will use my degree. I WILL BE paying for it so I how I use it is very important. I think I have said enough on what I think I've accomplished so rather than beat a dead horse more dead, LOL, I will just concentrate on the future.

It would have been nice if I had known while I was taking my "creating a website" class that I would be doing this because now I have to do it all again. We'll just refer to it as a refresher course.

I AM happy though for everything else I learned. And, all the friends I've made.

I had to find a pic that's decent enough for peeps to see on Facebook so I have Chloe on here from this weekend. She is my little sweetie pie along with Brandon. I am doing an Iron Man cake this week for his birthday and am contemplating "plain but awesome" versus "F-ing spectacular"...LOL Or an "F-ing mess"

If it works out, it'll be posted. If not...LOL it won't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment